5/19/11

Animals... :)

So during the next year, I want to get a puppy.  I really love boxers, huge dogs, and small dogs.  I would love to get any puppy at the moment though.  I think it would be amazing if dogs could look like puppies, all the time. I mean dogs are cute to, but not as cute as puppies.

The other day I was in a pet store, looking around.  They had all sorts of animals.  (But sadly no dogs), they had Mice, Gerbils, Hamsters, snakes, and tons more! and there was a 12 ft, long python there (I would what they feed it)! He was also for sale, and not cheap. Who would ever wanna buy a 12 ft long python?! Someone crazy that is! And on the cage it said "Do not open the cage, I will bite :)" Believe me i didn't want to open the cage... Crazy what some people want to buy these days, and crazy what some people want to sell!!
Thats all for today, Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment